- Herb Walks
- Botanical and medicinal plant focused.2 hours minimum unless agreed otherwise.£40 person/ £60 couple or family / £80 group (max 15)
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Most walks are by arrangement only. You will be informed about duration, terrain and other relevant info.
- Herb Walks where you live. You tell me the area you wish to walk and we explore the plants we find. Happy to take groups, but you need to inform those coming the duration, terrain and any access issues.
- £100 MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
- Travel may be extra, especially if I need to walk it once beforehand. Based on 2 hour walk.
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Walks are by arrangement only. You will be responsible to inform those taking part on terrain and other relevant info. I may not be aware of what plants are on the walk beforehand.
- Herbal Workshops.
- Includes materials, tea and learning. Workshops only take place with a booking. You are welcome to suggest topics if you come as a group.
- 2018 will be the start of the Community Health Club workshops based on Living Medicine Courses - www.herbaculture.org for more.
- MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
- Apprenticeships SIGN UP HERE
- Join me for £50/ day MEMBERS ONLY to immerse yourself in the life of a medical herbalist.
- Focus on plants and herbal permaculture, medicine making.
- Bring Food to share. Takes place where I live. Dates to be announced.
- Herbal Heroes Workshops
- Make, Taste, Learn and take home.
- Ask about prices and availability. Excellent for Open Days.
- See video: https://youtu.be/ObFTzQPCik4
- Talks on Herbal Medicine. £75 plus travel.
- I am a regular with W.I.'s and gardening groups.
- I like to include making and tasting.
- Herbal tea and tincture tasting sessions take place regularly in different venues. They can be arranged for your group at your venue.
- Adopt a Herb - Which Herb would you adopt?
INFORMATION FOR EVENT ORGANISERS:
If you are wishing to book Dan (Herbaculture) for an event please refer to the following, which may need tweaking to your circumstances.
First Aid: Rescue Emergency Care. Emergency First Aid + AED Awareness Valid until 2021
DBS: Most recent CRB Certificate 2017
Certificates: Bsc(hons) 2:1 Herbal Medicine from Napier University 2007
Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists www.nimh.org.uk
Balens Insurance for Herbal Medicine and Swedish Massage. 6 million. Until 31st December 2018
Simply Business Insurance for Gardening Maintenance and Teaching. Until July 2018.
Risk Assessments on request.