- Herb Walk and River Tours.
- Botanical and medicinal plant focused walks/ river tours.Wild weeds, River paths. Stour Valley & 2 hours minimum unless agreed otherwise.2 Hourly Rate: £40 person/ £60 couple or family / £80 group
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Most walks are by arrangement only. You will be informed about duration, terrain and other relevant info. River tours are purely siting in a boat that you have hired and I take no responsibility. From Flatford or Dedham. Via your own boat from Bures Common.
- Herb Walks where you live. You tell me the area you wish to walk, I turn up. We explore together. Happy to take groups.
- £100 MEMBERSHIP OFFER - HALF PRICE
- Travel may be extra. Based on 2 hour walk.
- Please wear suitable clothes and shoes. Most walks are by arrangement only. You will be responsible to inform those taking part on terrain and other relevant info. I may not be aware of what plants are on the walk beforehand.
- Herbal Workshops.
- Includes materials, tea and learning. Workshops only take place with a booking. You are welcome to suggest topics if you come as a group.
- 2018 will be the start of the Community Health Club workshops based on Living Medicine Courses - www.herbaculture.org for more.
- MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNTS
- Apprenticeships SIGN UP HERE
- Join me for £50/ day MEMBERS ONLY to immerse yourself in the life of a medical herbalist.
- Focus on plants and herbal permaculture, medicine making.
- Bring Food to share. Takes place where I live. Dates to be announced.
- Herbal Heroes Workshops
- Make, Taste, Learn and take home.
- Ask about prices and availability. Excellent for Open Days.
- See video: https://youtu.be/ObFTzQPCik4
- Talks on Herbal Medicine. £75 plus travel.
- I am a regular with W.I.'s and gardening groups.
- I like to include making and tasting.
- Herbal tea and tincture tasting sessions take place regularly in different venues. They can be arranged for your group at your venue.
- Adopt a Herb - Which Herb would you adopt?
INFORMATION FOR EVENT ORGANISERS:
If you are wishing to book Dan (Herbaculture) for an event please refer to the following, which may need tweaking to your circumstances.
First Aid: Rescue Emergency Care. Emergency First Aid + AED Awareness Valid until 2021
DBS: Most recent CRB Certificate 2017
Certificates: Bsc(hons) 2:1 Herbal Medicine from Napier University 2007
Member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists www.nimh.org.uk
Balens Insurance for Herbal Medicine and Swedish Massage. 6 million. Until 31st December 2018
Simply Business Insurance for Gardening Maintenance and Teaching. Until July 2018.
Risk Assessments on request.